Saturday, April 26, 2008

Same Old New Toy!

Daddy and Mummy went out today, and bought a present for both Dusty the Rabbit and me! :D

Mummy feels that I have too much energy stored in me due to the afternoon lounging all over the house, every single day. Apparently, she says that I always have a sudden burst of energy whenever Daddy and her head off to bed! And so, she bought me a new toy ball! :D It looks just like my old ball that went missing. Yay! (Psst, Daddy thinks that I might have thrown the ball out of the window. Err, oops? Hehe.)

So far, Mummy says that I have either lost or destroyed.. 1 rubber ball, 2 plastic balls with bells, 1 very hardy "wiki-wiki" ball (that's suppose to last for YEARS!), 1 tennis ball attached to a string, 1 rubber chew toy attached to a string, 3 mini tennis balls and 3 mini pillows. Hehe. I never knew I could lose or destroy things so fast! Hehe.

Here's a video showing Daddy playing ball with me! And naughty, naughty! Daddy tricked me! And yes, Mummy who was videoing the whole thing couldn't help but laugh. THANK GOODNESS her camera went flat halfway. Hehe.




Oh yes, Mummy said that I can only play with the ball under parental guidance/supervision. AWW MAN!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
paris went off even when he didnt throw it! XD

July 20, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home